People who know I write for 123 Bingo, often ask me about the pros or the cool side to playing online bingo.
For me it is so clear: besides the most beautiful fact, which is that I can play it from anywhere, wearing my jogging gear or my pajamas, that is.
The truth of the matter is that playing online bingo has become more and more popular as time goes by.
There are many reasons why people prefer this medium more and more and I want to give you a list where you can weight at your own will what choice you prefer best. Mind you, there’s always a third option: play both!
Here’s a list I came up with. If you have more cons or pros you think I might have left out, let me know!
- Prizes in online bingo are much larger. In many online casinos, the amount available to win or the jackpot itself, is determined by how many people are playing each game. While playing online, you can enter games where there are thousands of people and prizes can be of tens of thousands of dollars.
- Socialize in the chat rooms where you can share tips and experiences while playing the game. You might not believe it, but actual friendships have begun this way.
- You don’t have to schedule time to go play bingo, like if you would at a bingo hall that has specific playing times. At online casinos, you can play 24 hours a day and you don’t have to adapt to any schedule. This is a great advantage for all of us who go to bed late.
- There’s always space to play online. It’s never too crowded and there are no limits to the amount of players per game.
- For those of you who love bingo, but don’t like crowds, this might be your salvation: the silence of your home.
- If you’re beginning to play online bingo and start chatting while you play, you might have to be very careful with your game. It might be difficult to do both at the same time.
- An issue with online playing for beginners is that they don’t mark their cards. Online bingo games move very quickly and you might miss numbers and the fact that you have a bingo.
- One thing you might miss while playing online, is the festive and crowded environment of bingo halls. I personally love going to one from time to time and enjoy the joyous atmosphere.
- If you’re not open to chatting with fellow online gamers, you might get unwanted chat requests that you will have to turn down.